Viaxus is the latest sexual performance enhancing supplement for men to hit the market. Viaxus is a mix of nutrients, natural herbs, and extracts which is thought to be the answer to sexual dysfunction in men. Viaxus claims to aid in male sexual performance by enhancing blood flow and replacing nutrients vital to a normal hormonal balance.
Company Behind Viaxus
The company behind this new sexual performance enhancer is Truderma, a distribution and marketing company whose mission focuses on promoting nutraceuticals and other supplement products.
Truderma claims that:
- Viaxus can provide the same or better overall results than its top-notch competitors.
- Viaxus will increase sexual libido in men.
- The supplement Viaxus enhances a man’s performance in bed.
- Viaxus will increase and enhance the pleasure of sex.
The four active ingredients in Viaxus are; Cordyceps extract, Asian ginseng, Tribulus terrestris, and Ashwagandha. It is the belief of Truderma that these ingredients have properties of L-Arginine, a supplement popular for improved blood flow to the penis. L-Arginine also causes an expansion of the penile arteries, in turn making the muscles relax allowing for an erection to occur.
How Does Viaxus Work?
Viaxus claims to work by boosting one’s libido and helping a man to last longer by keeping his sexual stamina sustained. Viaxus admits that its herbal formula simply contains anti-oxidants within it. Of course, science has shown that anti-oxidants do play a role in male fertility. So, Viaxus claims that these anti-oxidants within the ingredients, that help to rid the body of free radicals which can lead to infertility, will ensure reproductive health and also increase sperm production.
Let’s examine the pros and cons of Viaxus:
- Viaxus does contain anti-oxidants which have been shown to promote a healthy reproductive life.
- The ingredients of Viaxus are all natural.
- By increasing libido and overall sex drive, Viaxus can enhance sexual satisfaction for both the man and his partner.
- Viaxus has to be taken at a scheduled time each day, as well as 90 minutes prior to sexual activity.
- There are no proven scientific results to show that Viaxus works at all.
- Viaxus and supplements like it will cause different responses in different people.
- There are many negative reviews about Viaxus online.
- No clinical tests have been performed to back up the claims of Viaxus.
Viaxus may help to prevent erectile dysfunction in men by increasing blood flow to the penis and providing key anti-oxidants otherwise missing in a man’s diet. However, there are no scientific results that would prove this claim.
Where to Buy Viaxus?
Viaxus can be purchased online through Truderma’s website or at online stores such as Amazon and Walmart. A simple Google search will also reveal a host of different websites that sell Viaxus.
Is Viaxus a Scam?
It is hard to say whether Viaxus is a scam or not because it has a multitude of both good and bad reviews online and it has only been on the market for a relatively short time. Also, as Viaxus has no scientific backing behind it or it’s ingredients, and there is no real way to tell how well Viaxus really works.
Viaxus Side Effects
Viaxus claims that it is a supplement without any side effects, and while this has not been researched at all, most of the reviews I came across reported no side effects whatsoever, so it is possible this claim is true.
To conclude, while Viaxus does have ample positive reviews, a supplement with no clinical trials behind it is a hard sell. It is also unclear exactly where the ingredients in Viaxus come from, and what effect, if any, they could have on the body over long periods of time. Maybe it’s best to wait for your doctor’s advice when it comes to starting a supplement like Viaxus.