Theraworx Relief Reviews
Theraworx Relief is a product designed to provide fast relief to muscle cramps, aches, and spasms. It is formulated to provide the outermost layer of your skin with science-based benefits using a blend of safe and gentle ingredients. It is advertised as the best alternative to other topical muscle solutions and therapies.
About the Company Behind Theraworx Relief
This product is manufactured by Avadim Technologies an Asheville-based company that makes skin products in the United States of America.
Theraworx Relief Claims
The following claims have been attributed to this product by the manufacturer:
- It brings fast relief to muscle cramps and spasms
- Treats soreness and irritation that happens after a cramp
- Its natural formulation is gentle and safe
- It is the best alternative to other muscle cramps and spasm treatment options
Theraworx Relief Ingredients
This product contains the following ingredients:
- Aloe Vera Extract: This ingredient is a popular soothing agent and can help in reducing soreness and inflammation.
- Allantoin: This is a potent hydration agent that gives the product its soothing capabilities.
- Grapefruit Extract: This a mineral-rich ingredient that offers antioxidant effects and vitamins to the skin.
- Colloidal Silver: This substance has powerful antiviral and antibacterial properties
- Magnesium Sulfate: This enhances the absorption of the product by the skin and helps in delivering fats relief.
How Does Theraworx Relief Work?
The manufacturer claims that this product contains powerful ingredients that work in a matter of seconds after topical application. You gently rub a small amount of the formula on the affected area and it starts to work immediately.
Theraworx Relief Pros
Here are some of the advantages you might get when using this product:
- May bring relief to muscle aches, cramps, and spams
- It may soothe your muscles
- It can bring fast relief and protection against free radicals
Theraworx Relief Cons
- There is no FDA approval yet the manufacturer is based in the USA
- There are very few active ingredients in the formula
- It can cause side effects
- It does not offer fast relief as alleged
Theraworx Relief Results
Theraworx Relief is said to offer fast relief to muscle cramps and spasms. However, there is a limited number of positive reviews about this product. Therefore, it does not offer the said results.
Where To Buy Theraworx Relief?
This product is available online through the manufacturer’s official website. It is also available offline among local retailers and on Amazon.com. It retails for $19.95 as spray or foam option. The manufacturer claims that there is no difference between these two forms as it depends on the user’s preference.
Is Theraworx Relief a Scam?
This product is not a scam but you must follow the right directions for use and apply on a daily basis for you to enjoy its benefits. The product only works if you apply on the affected area over and over. But a single application will not work as effectively as it is advertised to do.
Theraworx Relief Side Effects
Since it is applied directly on the skin, there is no evidence of serious side effects. However, you might experience minor irritation especially if you have sensitive skin, you might also experience some tingling effect and reddening of the affected area after application.
Theraworx Relief can be a good product to people especially athletes who engage in physical activities quite often. However, it is not clear whether this product is as effective as it is said to be. You need to seek your doctor’s consent about this product or any other treatment before using it. The doctor will help you find what is good for you.