T-Bomb 3xtreme Reviews
This is a mythical testosterone booster that has been used by several men from around the world. Perhaps, it is one of the testosterone formulas that has gained massive popularity in testosterone enhancement category.
The manufacturer claims that it supports healthy levels of testosterone naturally by over 30% while supporting an increase in hypertrophy and strength. Additionally, it is said to work even under tough training conditions.
T-Bomb 3xtreme Manufacturer information
MHP is the company behind T-BOMB 3EXTREME. The company first introduced an original version of T-BOMB in 2002. However, they then researched and produced another version of this formula called T-BOMB 3XTREME which they say it has over 20% potency level.
T-Bomb 3xtreme Claims
- It claims to raise free testosterone levels by 32% while supporting estrogen levels
- It supports both mood and libido
- It promotes higher lean body mass and is ideal for those participating in practices, competitive games, and weight lifting
- It boosts overall strength
T-Bomb 3xtreme Ingredients
What are the ingredients used?
- Fenugreek-which is a vastly popular testosterone booster that boosts the release of LH hormone. This is the hormone that is said to be responsible for elevating testosterone levels.
- Tribulus Terrestris- this is another ingredient that contains Steroidal Saponins. It is popularly known to boost the levels of testosterone.
- Other ingredients included are red clover extract, stinging nettle, bioprene among others.
How T-Bomb 3xtreme Work?
It is said that this formula uses a five-phase hormone optimization blend. It targets the hypothalamus where gonadotropin is released. Gonadotropin is responsible for the release of LH and is said to stimulate the release of testosterone.
Another method is that it inhibits sex hormone binding globulin that binds to testosterone. The formula also blocks the conversion of testosterone to estrogen and lowers conversion of testosterone to DHT.
T-Bomb 3xtreme Pros
- It works naturally to boost the levels of testosterone.
- It gives you more energy when you are doing intensive training. This enables you to train harder and makes it easy for you to attain harder muscles.
- Due to the potent ingredients used, it brings comparably noticeable results unlike most testosterone boosters on the market.
T-Bomb 3xtreme Cons
- It has no clinically proven testing. There are claims that testosterone produced is free to enter into the cell and can be converted to estrogen which leads to increased fat and water storage.
- Brings adverse side effects such as headaches and acne
- Long-term use causes kidney damage
- Ingredients not quantified.
T-Bomb 3xtreme Results
T-Bomb 3xtreme is designed for dieting athletes and those seeking to lose weight and have a caloric deficit. It claims to turn a catabolic situation to anabolic.
Where can you buy T-Bomb 3xtreme?
Several online stores sell this formula. However, you are not guaranteed that what you buy will work for you. Try ordering from credible sites or directly from MHP of you would not want to buy it in future in case the worst happens to you.
Is T-Bomb 3xtreme a Scam?
The formula is a scam because the customers who have used it have come up with mixed reactions. It has not worked for most people because it is not backed up with reliable clinical data. However, it is distinctly average compared to other products on the market that don’t work completely.
T-Bomb 3xtreme Side effects
T-Bomb 3xtreme causes mild headaches, acne, increase weight and damage to the kidney when used for long. This can be dangerous as it can turn out to be fatal. It has also been found to cause mood swings which can alter the hormone balance in your body.
T-Bomb 3xtreme is an upgraded version of the original T-Bomb but contain same ingredients. The ingredients are not quantified meaning it is not guaranteed to work for everyone. In fact, it doesn’t provide results completely for most people. Again, no science backs it up, so I don’t recommend that you buy it. Buy it at your risk but don’t expect results.