For most people “Steroids and Women” is n strange sounding phrase since whenever you think about anabolic steroids you typically consider massive, muscular men. Lot of people have no clue how crucial the partnership between steroids and women actually is.
Why Are Anabolic Steroids Used?
“Anabolic” refers to muscle-building, and “androgenic” refers to increased male sex characteristics. Steroids are chemical substances that share a common structure. There are various types of steroids; anabolic steroids are merely one of several that have specific roles to perform in your body. These are synthetic variations of the male sex hormone testosterone.
- Increases the testosterone levels
- Increases the muscle mass
- Increases the red blood cell circulation
- Increases the calcium in bones
Women and Steroids – Possible Problems
All anabolic steroids bear some level of risk for both men and women. However, for women specifically, its usage can be destructive and cause the following problems:
- Menstrual Irregularities and Infertility – As steroids replicate testosterone its use may cause hormonal fluctuations. Hence, women may experience menstrual irregularities.
- Masculine Effects – Due to the androgenic characteristics of steroids, women might experience side-effects like a deeper voice and increased body or hair on your face.
- Emotional Effects – Potential emotional side-effects like mood swings, depression, mania, a deceptive feeling of invincibility, anxiousness, hostility and frustration may occur.
- Physical Effects – Include severe acne, liver problems, water retention or bloating, sexual dysfunctions and unhealthy cholesterol levels.
Although steroids pose risks for women, the efficiency of some nutritional supplements makes them an important part of a fitness routine.
- Improves the healing times in individuals significantly.
- Enhances the muscle size of the individual
- Greatly reduces unwanted fat in the human body
- An optimistic accelerator of red blood cell formation
- Boosts athletic performance for the user
- Build up a user’s physical strength and his endurance levels
- Provided to HIV positive and cancer patients
Steroids for Women – 5 of the Best
1. Anavar: Anavar is usually called the “The Girl Steroid” that has confirmed its effectiveness for both genders. It is considered as safe and gentle steroid; therefore, it is suitable for women.
- Has the lowest virilisation rate possible
- Improves fat reduction
- Helps to preserve lean tissue
- Enhances overall performance
- Comparatively quick performance
- Minimal effect on hypertension
- Winstrol: This steroid is very safe and hugely effective and hence it’s the choice for the field athletes and bodybuilders. It’s a more affordable option to Anavar. Winstrol can decrease the amount of high-density lipoproteins (HDL) and improves the amount of low-density lipoproteins (LDL).
- A gentle steroid
- Ideal for trimming and supports significant fat loss
- Unique for women because it’s great for bulking too
- Increases lean muscle mass retention
- Primobolan: This is the least androgenic of steroids which is perfect for bulking and cutting.
- Impressive lean tissue building effects
- Low androgenic features
- Retains nitrogen a crucial building block of protein
- Sculpts physique
- Clenbuterol: This prescription free supplement is a legal and all-natural cutting steroid. It is a thermogenic supplement good for fat-burning especially ideal for women. The ability of this drug is its thermogenic impact which ramps up your entire body temperature that is extremely necessary for a speedier metabolism. As a result, it will provide you with a sculpted body.
- Trenorol: Trenorol is perfect if your overall target is achieving the muscle gain. This supplement recreates the effects to give you extra strength and more power. It will increase the red blood cell circulation, enhance your overall performance and decrease water retention.
Steroids for Women – The Good, The Bad, and The Glorious
Steroids could bring an obvious boost to your cutting or bulking structure, however they also have some drawbacks. It’s always important to think cautiously prior to deciding to start a supplementation program. It is also essential to take appropriate precautionary measures and understand both the risks and the benefits before committing to take anything. Make sure to choose the supplements that are just right for you.