Somotrim is a natural diet pill that aims to both suppress hunger while also burning fat in the body. It has dramatic effects that can lead to loss of around 12 pounds in a month. This pill is ideal for people who struggle with overeating and with weight loss.
Company Behind Somotrim
The pill is made and manufactured by a Puerto Rican company, utilizing Chinese medicine methods of weight loss. The company has been producing the pill since around 2008.
Somotrim claims to help with weight loss by:
- Guaranteeing that you drop 12 pounds in 30 days
- It will suppress your hunger, limiting your intake in calories
- Boost metabolism rates to burn fat cells
- Promotes muscle growth during workouts
All the ingredients in Somotrim are natural, based on Chinese herbal medicine. The ingredients that are included are rigonella foenumm, alfalfa, marumi kumquat, kola nut, coleus scutellarioides, tuckahoe, sweet potato fiber, cyamoposis gum powder, guttiferae plant and amor phallus konjac. While there have been claims that it contained pharmaceuticals, the product has been recalled and refurbished to now only contain natural ingredients.
How Does Somotrim Work?
These ingredients contain L-Carnitine which helps to move fat through the body, along amino acid chains, to the cells’ mitochondria. Once it is there, it gets oxidized, which turns it into adenosine triphosphate. By moving the fats into the mitochondria, it allows them to be burned for fuel, rather than being stored. This helps you to lose weight while also building muscle. The ingredients also contain CLA (conjugated linoleic acid) which increases metabolism, keeps cholesterol levels down, and boosts the immune system.
The advantages of Somotrim include:
- Weight loss through suppressing hunger and burning body fat, while also building muscle and strengthening the bones
- Fat burning produces energy which alleviates stress and tiredness by reducing cortisol levels
- It controls cholesterol, helping to prevent cardiovascular disease and the risk of a heart attack or stroke
The disadvantages of Somotrim include:
- There is no money-back guarantee system
- The website doesn’t look very professional
- The product was once recalled as it did not declare a pharmaceutical ingredient. While they declare that this has been removed, you can never be sure
- It is not good for people who have liver or kidney issues
If you use Somotrim with a healthy diet and exercise, it seems to work, as customers appear to be happy with the results.
Where to buy Somotrim?
You can buy Somotrim online from a couple of different websites. The first is their original website www.somotrim.com, but also from www.somortimepr.com. Both websites are in Spanish but Google can easily translate them to help you understand how to order the products.
Is Somotrim A Scam?
It does not appear that Somotrim is a scam as they use legitimate Chinese herbal remedies to assist with weight loss. However, there are no scientific studies that specifically support or validate the claims of this pill, meaning there is only anecdotal evidence from previous customers.
Somotrim Side Effects
Somotrim claims that there are no side effects to taking this pill and that the only effects will be of weight loss. However, the product lists a whole variety of users who should not take the pill including those with liver and kidney problems. Read the instructions carefully.
In conclusion, it is difficult to say whether Somotrim works due to its herbal components or due to the previously undeclared pharmaceutical compound. However, Somotrim claim this has been removed and still seem to show success stories from happy customers.
Expert Rating:9.7/10 Using the highest quality, natural ingredients and prepared to pharmaceutical standards in the US and the UK in FDA and GMP approved facilities, PhenQ is the ultimate, all-in-one weight loss solution.