What is SlimQuick?
Slimquick is among the most reviewed fat burning supplements found in the weight loss trend today. It’s worthwhile to note that SlimQuick has not acquired approval from the FDA.
- Uses only organic ingredients with no side effects.
- Focuses on your hormones, burns up fat, lowers stress and minimizes your appetite.
- You may lose 3 times the most weight as any other product in the marketplace, so it triples the speed of weight loss.
- All of this is supported by a clinical study published on the website; we could not find any kind of external link or any recommendation to this on any external medical journal or health website.
Company Behind SlimQuick
SlimQuick was launched in 2010 by the Slimquick Laboratories as a health supplement as drink mix and supplements for weight loss for women.
The ingredients consist of a mix of various useful ingredients:
- Green tea extract
- BioPure green tea
- Rhodiola root extract
- Chaste tree fruit extract
- Vitamin D, K, B6 and B12
How SlimQuick Pure Works?
At the most basic, SlimQuick Pure promises to have “isolated the fat reduction ingredients in green tea that accelerate your metabolism,” which they’ve called BioPure Green Tea. This unique, natural, and strong extract is stated to boost your absorption of catechins, a fat loss agent, thus helping you shed weight. In fact, SlimQuick guarantees that these studies have been supported by a clinical study; however they don’t provide any recommendation to this study on their website.
- No scientific studies and exams to confirm that SlimQuick is a safe weight loss supplement
- SlimQuick dietary pill has caffeine that may be harmful for human health
- Having 28 SlimQuick pills each week can be challenging
- The money back guarantee is good for 30 days but the supplier promotes that it requires 30 days for the supplement to take effect
SlimQuick Potential Side Effects
Potential side effects from SlimQuick:
– depression symptoms
– weight gain
– elevated heart rate
– prompt heart rate
– raised blood pressure
– mood swings
After having an extensive look at Slimquick, we achieved a conclusion. There are some positives, like specialized headquarters and longevity, but we can’t advise it since the weight-loss promises are not supported by posted scientific studies.