Revoluxe Review: Side Effects, Scam, Ingredients, Results, Does it Work?
Revoluxe claims to refresh your skin and give you a gold standard skin treatment. With Revoluxe 24k Gold Serum, you can use it as a daily skin care cream and improve your skin texture and quality. Although the claims seem to be impressive, let’s figure out the claims made by the company, pros, cons, ingredients, etc before we pass a verdict.
Company behind Revoluxe
Even after much digging, we couldn’t find the company behind Revoluxe. In the website, Revoluxe has been asked to be paired with Retinolla. So, maybe the company is Retinolla. However, there is no such information, mobile number, email etc on the website.
Revoluxe makes some very tall claims like:
- Reduces wrinkles on the skin and prevents wrinkle formation
- Decreases the laugh lines
- Makes the skin more elastic
- Protects from any damage by the Sun.
- It can also remove any signs of ageing.
Although the full ingredient list of Revoluxe isn’t available. Some of the key ingredients include Vitamin A, C and E, ginseng root, gold flakes to prevent breakdown of the healthy skin tissue. It also includes Pearl powder which contains minerals and amino acids as well as chamomile extract to soothe the skin.
How does Revoluxe Work?
Revoluxe serum can fight ageing symptoms to give you an unblemished skin. It is easy to use and you just need to follow these steps everyday to get benefits,
- Firstly, wash your face with soap and dry it with a clean towel.
- Apply the Revoluxe serum to your face and neck.
- Allow the serum to penetrate your skin and work its magic!
Every product can have a few pros and cons, so here we are going talk about the advantages of choosing Revoluxe.
- It doesn’t cause any side effects, none are reported till now.
- The cream can be applied easily.
- Only natural ingredients are added like gold, pearl powder and chamomile extract.
- It also contains important vitamins like Vitamin A, C and E.
- It is not tested by the FDA.
- It is not available in local stores
- It should not be tried by young people
- Keep it away from children
- No information is available on ingredients, returns, price, and customer protection.
- No clinical evidence is provided in support for its tall claims.
There are only high claims and no real evidence. So it is difficult to judge the actual results of this cream!
Where to buy Revoluxe?
The cream is not available in local stores and can be purchased via the website. On the website, the prices are not mentioned and only trial offers are written. If you are willing to purchase it, do buy it at your own risk!
Is Revoluxe a Scam?
The lack of ingredients and it being not-so popular brand makes it a difficult choice. Since, Revoluxe doesn’t offer any evidence behind its tall claims and its only USP being gold and pearl powder, it just seems to be another cream out there in the market.
Revoluxe Side effects
There are no reported side-effects of the cream. However, it has to be applied in correct doses if benefits are to be seen. Moreover, over-vigorous rubbing on skin can be damaging as well. If you are using the cream, apply only a small amount of serum on the skin before moisturizing before cleansing your face.
If you wish to try a skin cream, go for a better brand as Revoluxe doesn’t seem so legit. Lack of sufficient information on ingredients and pricing is a major issue. If you have made up your mind to purchase it though, do read the terms & conditions before purchasing to know what your doing. We would suggest you to look for other skin creams launched by reputable brands.