Regenere is an anti-aging cream. This cream is only sold online. It promises a �Simply Beautiful Skin’. But does it really do that? It is safe for use by people above the age of 20. Here are the things you need to know about Regenere.
Regenere’s manufacturer details are not available on websites that offer free trials of this cream. The websites have given 7308, S. Alton Way #2A Centennial, Colorado 80112 as the address for returns. There is no information about the location of the manufacturer.
This cream claims that after twice a day application for 8 weeks, it;
- Increases collagen production in the skin by 95%.
- Decreases wrinkles by up to 84%
- Decreases fine lines by up to 84%.
- Decreases dark circles visibility by up to 73%.
It has 4 ingredients. They are Phyto Ceramide, Lavadox, Hyaluronic acid and rose petals. Its website says that Hyaluronic acid helps plump skin and protects it from dryness. The vitamin C slows down the free radicals damage which makes the skin dry and gives it fine lines and wrinkles.
How Regenere Work?
Its ingredients penetrate the skin and find the damage. It then treats the damage without interfering with the skin’s natural properties. The above ingredients improve the production of collagen. This results in the removal of wrinkles and fine lines. The skin becomes firm and smooth. It also ensures that the skin gets critical nutrients to keep the skin healthy and looking youthful.
- Some of the websites give free trial offers. Therefore one can use the free trial to check its effectiveness before purchasing the cream.
- Some of its ingredients are natural and their effectiveness is backed by some studies.
- There are some feedbacks claiming that it has positive results.
- It contains only one anti- aging ingredient. This puts doubts on its effectiveness.
- Websites offering this product contain typing errors and this negatively reflects the quality of this cream.
- Most of the available feedbacks state that Regenere does not work and there are also complains regarding its automatic shipment program for free trials.
- Regenere is very expensive since it costs around $95.
Even when used twice a day, Regenere does not give great results as it promises. Most users hardly see any difference even after using it for up to 8 weeks.
Where to buy Regenere?
Regenere can only be bought online where it’s offered under a 14-days free trial program. During these first 14 days, you will be charged $4.99 for handling and shipping. On the 14’Th day you will receive the full charge. It follows an auto shipping program which favors the manufacture and negatively affects the client.
Is Regenere a Scam?
There are many questions regarding this product. It does not provide manufacturer’s details and location, it’s free trial is over-priced, most users claim that it does not work and you are required to accept the terms and conditions before ordering a trial. Since most people do not read the terms and conditions, the terms and conditions oblige the client to pay $89.92 for a full Regenere bottle, as part of the free trial. These factors make this cream a bit of a scam.
Regenere Side Effects
The cream claims that it does not have any side effects. Before you buy it, ensure that you are not allergic to any of its ingredients. If so you need to consult your dermatologist before using it. In case this cream gets into your eye, wash it with water immediately.
This is just one of the many anti-aging creams which do not live up to their promised results. Its exact ingredients are available on other creams being offered online through free trials. It would be worth trying because of its free trial being offered but its automatic shipment program is something you need to be very careful about. You also need to be cautious about its high price especially because it has been found to be not very effective.
Our #1 Recommended Anti Aging Product – Kollagen Intensiv
Accelerate Your NATURAL Collagen Production In Just 84 Days
Kollagen Intensiv which has been clinically proven to:
- Increase your skin’s natural production of collagen
- Reduce the appearance of even the deepest lines and wrinkles
- Firm and tone the skin for a more youthful appearance
- Moisturize and hydrate the skin
- Help repair damage including age spots and sun damage
With Kollagen Intensiv, there’s no need for expensive collagen injections that can run you $750-$2,800+ per year.