Promescent is a spray produced by Absorption Pharmaceuticals (click for official website) which is made to help guys who suffer from premature ejaculation during intercourse. It really works by slightly desensitizing the penis, so that your mind registers fewer stimuli throughout sex. For many men who encounter premature ejaculation, this condition happens because the penis has been bombarded with a lot of sensations during sex, forcing them over there “climax threshold”, thereby triggering an orgasm “prematurely”.
Company behind Promescent:
Promescent is promoted and circulated by a company called Absorption Pharmaceuticals, LLC.
What Promescent Promises?
- The product helps assist men that are struggling with premature ejaculation.
- The product claims to increase the staying power as one can last longer during sex by increasing the valuable time one takes while erect.
Active Ingredients in Promescent:
The main components in this supplement are lidocaine and this is a local anesthetic that is used for numbing.
How to use Promescent?
Using Promescent is simple. You just need to keep in mind a few things. For instance, you need to use the spray around 10 minutes before having sex. Also 1-2 sprays are sufficient. It is also vital that you follow the spray’s application directions i .e . ensure you rub the spray equally on the top and underside of your penis .
Promescent Side Effects?
Promescent is a topical ointment desensitizing agent which causes temporary numbness. If very much spray is used on the penis, side effects may include temporary loss of sensitivity and possibly a temporary lack of erection. Other side effects will include skin irritation, burning or excessive numbing. If some of these side effects happen, instantly discontinue the use of Promescent, wash the penis with soap and water and check with a physician if symptoms persist for longer than 12 hours.
- The product can quickly pass through the skin, unlike the other topical male enlargement products. Any extra product on the skin ought to be wiped off prior to sexual intercourse which will ensure that the other mate is not affected.
- The product has been approved by the food and drug administration for the people that are suffering from premature ejaculation.
- There are some side effects which are associated with using this formula and they incorporate numbness and loss of erection for a while.
- The product must not be used by people that are allergic to anesthetics to include lidocaine.
- The product must not be used on skin that is irritated or damaged because it should never penetrate the skin layers as it can be dangerous.
Promescent must not be used:
- If you or your mate are allergic to lidocaine.
- If you or your mate have damaged or irritated skin on your genitals.
- If you acquire skin irritation or burning, stop use and speak to your physician.
- If you or your mate are being dealt with for kidney or liver disease.
Where to Buy Promescent?
Promescent is available online via its official website and also on retail stores.
It’s tough to tell what type of results – if any – men can anticipate when using Promescent to develop their sexual stamina. Because you are basically ‘numbing’ the penis before sex – it is relatively likely that lots of men might last longer – however sexual enjoyment can be significantly reduced.
Our #1 Choice For Male Enhancement Gel– ProSolution Gel
We have personally tested over 100 different male enhancement supplements, and ProSolution Gel stands out as the most effective in terms of results and customer reviews. Not only is ProSolution Gel designed to help increase the size of an erection but also the sensitivity of the erection, also the only product in its category to be clinically studied and PROVEN to work.
Click Here to read more about specific results with ProSolution Gel