Phen Caps Reviews
The market for easy weight loss treatments and pills is full of hopeful individuals seeking ways to achieve the body they desire. However, the journey towards a slim and sexy figure is often known to be filled with disappointments and frustrations. Aside from potentially spending too much money on ineffective methods, the possible side effects of certain weight loss pills also pose harmful risks to one’s health. Hence, it is crucial to closely examine which treatment to avail and what pills to take to ensure not only your financial safety but your health and wellness as well.
One of the most widely talked about weight loss pill today is Phen Caps. Released to the public in April 2013, this treatment claims to serve as a fat burner by boosting the metabolism, reducing the appetite, and burning the fats inside the fat cells of its users. Here is a comprehensive review of the Phen Caps to guide you in your future weight loss decisions.
Company behind Phen Caps
Phen Caps was developed by Careworld LLC, which is a company based in the United States. It prides itself of more than 40 years of professional experience in the fields of health and beauty.
Phen Caps Claims
- Serves as the official substitute for Phentermine, a prescription diet pill
- Stamps down the user’s appetite and curbs hunger pangs
- Improves the digestion of its users
- Provides anti-depressive effects through dopamine and norepinephrine
- Protects the heart
Phen Caps Ingredients
- Phenylethylamine (PEA): This substance helps in releasing various chemicals in the brain such as dopamine and norepinephrine.
- Caffeine: This substance is added to stimulate natural weight loss, get rid of the unwanted stored fats and improve one’s metabolism while still giving the users energy.
- Theobromine: This ingredient is added for the benefit of the user’s blood pressure as it dilates the body’s blood vessels.
- Caralluma: This substance aids in preventing you from giving in to your cravings. It also helps keep you hydrated and boosts your endurance.
- Synephrine: This ingredient assists in breaking down the glucose and improving the user’s receptiveness to insulin.
- L-Carnitine: This changes the fatty acids into energy to stop you from storing the harmful elements in your body.
- Red Raspberry Ketones: This ingredient plays a key role in enhancing your metabolism and aids in getting rid of the calories.
- Hawthorn Berry Extract: This substance helps with the health of your heart by controlling your heartbeat and regulating your blood pressure.
How does Phen Caps Work?
The creators of Phen Caps claim that the combination of the ingredients they used guarantee weight loss among its users. The brand claims to be a cheaper alternative to prescription pills like Phentermine 37.5, Phen 375, and Adipex. Phen Caps aim to ensure weight loss by helping its users suppress their appetite. It also offers fat burning promises through boosting the metabolism of its clients. It also intends to burn the fats found inside the fat cells.
Phen Caps Pros
- It provides a full list of the ingredients used in the pills and explains the effects of every substance to the body
- It offers a money back assurance to its buyers who claim to be dissatisfied with the results
- It is cheaper than some weight loss brands out in the market today
Phen Caps Cons
- It uses a drug name in its label which could be misleading to the buyers
- It includes the use of PEA as one of its ingredients, which is a substance that causes several side effects
- Most consumer reviews about the product are negative
- It has no clinically proven results on the combination of the ingredients used in the product
Phen Caps Results
Overall, the product was not able to support all of its claims. Most customers shared that Phen Caps failed to fulfill its promises.
Where to buy Phen Caps?
Phen Caps may be purchased online.
Is Phen Caps a Scam?
The creators of Phen Caps have provided a clear list of all its ingredients. Although they provided scientific data on the effectiveness of every substance, they failed to substantiate how the combination works. Hence, Phen Caps provides no clinical proof of its potency as a weight loss drug.
Phen Caps Side effects
The side effects of Phen Caps include headaches, stomach pain, and nausea. Others experienced heartburn and diarrhea; while some noticed that their eyelids twitched after taking the pill.
Most users advised against the use of Phen Caps. Apart from the side effects, the majority shared that this weight loss pill did not help them attain their goals at all. Others stated that they saw no change in their bodies.