When you are a body builder, the most important part of the process of training is results, and you want these results to come quickly. Paravar is a pill made to cut and preserve lean muscles, but in a world of hoaxes, can you really trust the pills ability to make you look better?
Company behind Paravar
CrazyMass is the name of the company producing the Paravar Elite Series pills. The company has a website where you can easily contact them and read through questions and answers. Their products are 100% legal.
What does Paravar claim to do?
- Cut and preserve lean muscles so that you can look muscular without sacrificing muscle mass
- It cuts your fat whilst preserving the lean muscle mass
- So powerful that it can be used as a stand-alone supplement for your workouts
How does Paravar Work?
The supplement effects your workouts by melting away your fat but keeping your muscle mass where it should be. Being one of the top cutting anabolics on the market, there should be no reason to question their credibility. You take it orally, one pill two times a day with meals, even when you’re not working out.
- 90 Tablets per bottle, so the bottles do not run out quickly
- Nothing in the tablet is bad for your liver or kidneys, so there is no reason to worry when using the tablets
- Safer than anabolic steroids, and the fear of infections is eliminated because of the fact that it’s a pill.
- Pretty expensive considering there are only 90 pills in the bottle, and you have to use take two pills a day.
- The free shipping is only applicable in the united states
- Hard to find in stores or in webstores in other countries then the United States.
- It is not proven that it actually works
So, do the pills actually give positive results? For the most part, the answer is no. For most people it doesn’t work, and the credibility for those it does work for is very low.
Where to buy Paravar?
As mentioned in the list of cons, it is hard to find the pills in stores and in other countries. For the most part, you will have to order the pills directly from CrazyMass’s own website and online store.
Is Paravar a Scam?
If it works for you, it works for you. But keep in mind that it might just be your mind playing games, you have after all payed $60 for them. The short answer is yes, for most of us the product does not work.
Paravar Side Effects
There are no known side effects if you follow the guide from CrazyMass on how and when to take the pills. If you take too many pills there are proven side effects such as headaches and nausea. Your liver and kidneys will be completely fine, since there’s nothing in the pills toxic for them.
Just as with every other pill, if it works for you, then you might consider continuing the usage. However, this product is not proven to actually work the way it says it is supposed to work, and so you should not have to spend money on a product that fails to deliver what it promises.