Human beings are a self-conscious species that prides itself in a good outwardly appearance hence why we turn to muscle supplements for a little help.
However, many have looked to tap into this vulnerability by offering ineffective solutions fueled by the need to earn an extra coin. Today, in a bid to bring one such product to light; we shall be taking a look at the muscle enhancer Noxitropin.
Who’s the company behind Noxitropin?
Noxitropin is the brainchild of sports and nutrition company CTD Labs. This institution appeals mostly to athletes, sportspersons and ordinary folks alike by taking the stand of an entity solely out to help people get their best. Their headquarter location is conveniently undisclosed.
Well, here are a few of those “benefits” the product seemingly has:
- It improves the quality of sleep by ensuring a regular and healthy sleep cycle is attained and maintained.
- It enhances overall body physique by stimulating the production of HGH, a hormone delegated with growth duties.
- It boosts the recovery rate of muscles.
Noxitropin contains a blend of ingredients which include:
- Mucuna pruriens extract
- Vitamin B6
Vitamin B6 can be obtained from normal vegetables so nothing extraordinary there. Although most of these ingredients are natural, Noxitropin contains the elements in dosages beyond the required limit and can lead to a variety of side effects as you will soon find out below.
How Does Noxitropin Work?
Noxitropin works to improve muscle growth on two fronts. One, it guarantees the user gets a good night’s sleep in its entirety by exciting the neurotransmitters tasked with the duty of sleep.
Thereby it ensures sleep is sufficient and relaxing so as to build the following day’s energy reserves. Secondly, it triggers the production of the human growth hormone that is responsible for overall body growth.
- It is available in an all natural powder form that can be integrated with solvents to make delicious drinks.
- Noxitropin makes you feel more energetic than usual and uplifts mood making the user more social.
- It accelerates and triggers REM sleep that results in day’s worth of low muscle tone
- It induces severe drowsiness rendering the user incapable of operating heavy machinery or driving.
- Can result in extended sleep patterns so you might not want to use this if you have to get up early.
- It is very addictive, more like nicotine.
- It can cause occasional sensations of nausea.
- It is much more expensive compared to most supplements of its kind.
There is no shortage of “satisfied” customers on the company’s official website, however, most of them are quite sketchy in truth.
All of the accounts are good reviews with generous ratings, which is a major warning sign as a product, no matter how good it is, can never have a 100 % success unless it’s made up. A smokescreen to deceive the not-so-keen eye. Moreover, the reviewers are unverifiable and unreachable and could merely be robots for all we know.
Where to buy Noxitropin?
Well, if you’d like to see just what happens when the rubber meets the road, then you can purchase on CTD’s official website. However, you are bound to realize one eventuality: it doesn’t work! Also, you might have to pay the hefty price that comes with Noxitropin side effects. Don’t say you were never warned!
Is Noxitropin a Scam?
Isn’t it quite odd that a company that purports to have such a “strong” reputation cannot be traced or narrowed down to a particular location? Their base of operation remains anonymous which begs the question why are they hiding?
Well, it seems the objective is to stay out of trouble once the product fails, which it so glamorously already has. Noxitropin is definitely one for the “watch out” category; it ticks all the requisite arrows on a scam checklist so beware!
Noxitropin Side Effects
Noxitropin toys with a very delicate aspect of human existence that sleep is; it interferes with neurons and hormones that govern brain functioning. In the long run, it can lead to a more complex sleeping disorder known as parasomnias.
The condition leads to unregulated behavior, movements or actions such as sleepwalking, driving among other subconscious activities.
Noxitropin leaves more questions than answers with regards to effectiveness and authenticity. It says all the right things but in reality, achieves none of those. The product is simply a glorified sleeping pill in a bottle that does nothing more than help you sleep well at night, albeit only for a while. If you are looking for muscle enchantment, I assure you that you won’t find it in Noxitropin.
We have been researching bodybuilding supplements for years now, and recently came across a great bodybuilding product called D.BAL.MAX. The supplement is created with various powerful ingredients which help to increase strength, muscle mass and boost Testosterone levels without having side effects. Here’s Why D.BAL.MAX is our First Pick:
- Contains all natural and high quality ingredients
- Boost T-Levels and IGF-1 levels
- Provide you Maximum Strength
- Help in speedy growth of Muscle Mass
- Comes with 60 day money-back guarantee
- Boost protein synthesis for stronger and bigger muscles