Neurophen is a weight loss supplement believed to be very effective for women. It is said to have excellent thermogenic effects, diuretic water control, appetite suppressing, fat blocking and energy boosting effects on the body which contribute to weight loss. Neurophen claims to not only contribute to weight loss but also ensure you maintain fitness.
Company behind Neurophen
The only information available about Neurophen is the fact that it is made in a cGMP facility in the United States. There is no other information concerning the manufacturing company.
Beneficial for burning body fat and that results can be seen after a short time of using
- It boots energy levels which boosts endurance during workouts
- Suppresses user’s appetite thereby reducing overall caloric intake
- Apart from weight loss, the supplement is believed to enable you to remain fit
- It claims to have diuretic water control
The main ingredient in Neurophen is Garcinia Cambogia. Garcinia cambogia is a very popular ingredient in weight loss supplements. This is because it increases metabolism, suppresses appetite and helps in converting excess fat into energy. Other ingredients in this supplement include; green coffee bean, caffeine synephrine HCl, Vitamin B12, Conjugated Linoleic Acid, Rasberry Ketones, Hoodia Extract, African Mango Extract, Beta Phenylethylamine HCl (PEA) and Caralluma Extract among others.
How does Neurophen Work?
Neurophen contains a number of ingredients that work together to contribute to weight loss. The main ingredient is Gacinia Cambogia. This ingredient contains hydroxycitric acid which boosts metabolism, suppresses appetite and reacts with body fat to convert it to energy. This contributes to weight loss.
- Neurophen suppresses appetite.
- This reduces the amount of calories one eats thereby contributing to weight loss.
- It is made of natural ingredients. Therefore, it does not cause any side effects
- It prevents additional storage of fat thereby reducing any additional weight gain when you are using this supplement.
- There isn’t adequate information about the manufacturer of the product
- Some of the claims made by the manufacturer are inadequate
- There isn’t enough scientific research to back up the claims made by the manufacturer of this product
- No money back guarantee
- The information provided about ingredients is inconclusive
Although Neurophen claims to give incredible weight loss results, there is no proof that the claims are true. There aren’t any clinical trials to prove it and there aren’t any customer reviews claiming that the product works.
Where to buy Neurophen?
The best place to buy Neurophen is on its official site. The site offers more information about the product and you are more likely to get it at a better price compared to getting it from a third party or affiliate site.
Is Neurophen a Scam?
Neurophen is not a trustworthy product. It is a scam. The fact that there is no information concerning the company behind the product is questionable. There is also no proof that the product works since there aren’t any customer reviews or clinical trials to back up the claims made by the manufacturer.
Neurophen Side Effects
Neurophen claims to have no side effects. This is because it contains 100% natural ingredients. However, it’s hard to be certain since the information about the ingredients is not conclusive. Therefore, it is advisable to speak to your doctor before taking this supplement especially if you are on medication. This is because some of the ingredients might react negatively with different medication.
There are a lot of claims that have been made about Neurophene’s weight loss benefits. Unfortunately, this product is a scam. There is no evidence that the product does what it claims and there is no information about the company. For these reasons, it is not a good idea to purchase this product.