What is HydroxyElite?
If you were a big fan of OxyElite Pro, probably, you have been kept wondering where it went to. Thankfully, the creators of OxyElite are at it again. After OxyElite was withdrawn from the market, the company is now producing HydroxyElite as a replacement.
Company Behind HydroxyElite
HydroxyElite is manufactured by Hi-Tech Pharmaceutical, formerly known as USPlabs. Founded in 1945, Hi Tech Pharmaceuticals is dietary supplement and Pharmaceuticals Corporation based in Norcross, Georgia USA.
- It is claimed that HydroxyElite is a perfect replacement of OxyElite Pro that was withdrawn.
- It comes with the same ingredients we saw in OxyElite Pro, but works in a better way.
- It is one of the strongest on the market
- The ingredients are totally safe and target fours area of weight loss Fat burning, appetite suppression, carbohydrate blocking and metabolism.
- Caffeine Anhydrous; caffeine found in lots of food products and drinks as it is one of the most popular and widely used stimulants.
- Bacopa Extract; A plant that has long been used I traditional Indian medicine
- Bauhinia Purpurea Extract; It is flowering plant that is native to India, South China. Its leaves have been used traditionally to treat different types f wounds
- 1,3-Dimethylamylamine; It is a synthetic laboratory made chemical that is now used in dietary supplement to help with weight loss and body building.
- Garcinia Cambogia Extract; Asian fruit believed to block fat and boost mood
Other ingredient include Rauwolscine extract and Cirsium Oligophyllum extract
How does HydroxyElite work?
How this supplement work is quite fascinating. Caffeine it contain target fat burning in two different ways; first by increasing level of epinephrine and second is targeting fat burning by sending signal to fat cells ordering them to start breaking down. The Garcinia cambogia that is also found in the supplement targets fat burning by regulating cortisol production.
- Full ingredients list provided
- Manufactured in a GMP certified facility
- May lead to serious side effect s like increased blood pressure
- Less information about the product is provided
- It is created by a company with a not so good track record
- The pill contains DMAA, an ingredient believed to have harmful side effects.
As we wait to see the kind of route the company is going to take with this supplement in the coming years, a lot of users have always come back with good news of how the product helped them with their weight loss. If that is true, we can confirm anything for sure. Only time will tell.
Where to buy HydroxyElite?
HydroxyElite can be bought directly from the manufacturer website or any other reputable retailer found online.
Is HydroxyElite a scam?
It is legit and while the product has received a lot of praises from a good number of users, there are still a number of concerns that have been raised. The company has in the past had to deal with lot of legal cases. Plus, DMAA, one of the key ingredients found in HydroxyElite was withdrawn other reputable manufactures because it is dangerous, and it still being used in HydroxyElite raises a lot of questions.
HydroxyElite Side effects
Just like the rest of dietary supplement, HydroxyElite does also come with its own share of side effects. Some of the sides effect that have been reported include vomiting, tremors, increased blood pressure, headaches, nausea, chest pain, increased heart rate and sleepiness at night among others.
As clinical studies continue to be done on the product, it is safe for users to seek second opinion from a professional before they start using it. The creator of this product is not one of the most popular supplement manufacturers we know around. Besides, the product comes with a number of severe side effects that need to be looked into.