Hazardous Dianabol Side Effects
General Overview of Dianabol Supplement
Dianabol is also known as Methandrostenolone is one of the best oral steroids available today.
It has been popular among athletes as well as bodybuilders for decades. It was banned after the US termed as a drug used to enhance performance among athletes.
This article will provide you with all the information about Dianabol side effects that you need to know.
- Legal Dianabol Alternative
- Is Dbol Legal?
- How Does it Work?
- Dianabol Dosage
- Typical Results
- Before & After Pictures
- Dianabol Side Effects
- Buy Dianabol
- Steroid Stacks
- Real Dianabol Online
- Dianabol for Sale
- Dianabol Only Cycle
- Dianabol Cycle Schedule
- Dianabol for Bodybuilding
- Blue Hearts Tablets
Dianabol is a steroid that contains properties that will help you to build muscles. It acts by enhancing the process of glycogenolysis and protein synthesis.
It works fast compared to other supplements on the market. It can help users to increase their stamina because it can delay fatigue.
It means that you can carry out your workouts for long. It also helps you recover faster from injuries that come from your daily workouts.
It is produced using natural ingredients and thus can help you to build your body muscles. But does that mean that the supplement is extremely safe? Continue reading for more details.
Sadly, there are Dianabol side effects that you need to know for you to take the necessary precautions. These anabolic steroids have several side effects that rely on a combination of several factors.
But the good news is that these side-effects can be regulated if proper precautions are taken in advance.
Users of this supplement need to know these Dianabol side effects and how they can be safe while using it. Dianabol was the first steroid to come into the market.
It can be used to improve your metabolic rate. It also helps to increase your body strength. Even after taking all the required precautions there are Dianabol side effects that will often appear.
Side effects of Dianabol Supplement
There are several articles written about the health benefits of Dianabol. There are Dianabol side effects that are still unknown until today. It is important to note that these negative effects may not occur if one follows the guidance of his medical practitioner.
-It affects the liver
Just like the other steroids. Dianabol affects the liver when used for a very long time. It contains chemical compounds that are very hard to break down into smaller pieces. According to Scientists, Dianabol can cause liver cancer to its users who have been using it for a long period.
Dianabol can increase body weight of its users. This increase can disrupt the cardiovascular system functions. It accelerates the heartbeat and can cause hypertension among its consumers. It also increases cholesterol levels which can cause strain on your cardiovascular system functions.
It suppresses the production of testosterone, and this leads to reduced sexual activity among its users. Luckily, Dianabol has been banned in many countries around the world together with several other steroids. This means that our bodies will start to produce testosterone soon.
Testosterone is a vital hormone in men as it determines their sexual performance and helps them in building muscles. Dianabol can affect your mood negatively, and this can cause you to become too aggressive on small issues. You may also tend to overreact when posed with a challenge.
It may lead to the growth of hair even on your face or on the parts of the body.
Advanced side effects
- Dianabol is known to cause the enlargement of male breasts a medical condition known as gynecomastia.
- High blood pressure
- Water retention capabilities
How to Stop Dianabol Negative Reactions?
The major cause of these adverse effects is the accumulation of estrogen in our body system. This build-up is due to the Aromatizing Effect, and therefore we need combat that effect, first.
The best solution is to have the best aromatizing Inhibitor that will regulate estrogen from building up in your body system. There are many inhibitors in the market, but Arimidex and Letrozole would be ideal.
It will force the estrogen levels to reduce drastically. You need to eat nutritious food at all times while avoiding any junk food. This will help you to live healthier and longer. Avoid all kinds of fries that have high cholesterol levels in their diet.
How to use Dianabol Safely?
The supplement works perfectly for men due to its androgenic nature. Ladies use it as well to boost their virility. Some ladies have even gone ahead to test it for muscle development. It has shown excellent results. It helps users gain mass and strength over a short period.
You should consume between 20-40 mg per day for you to experience a change in your life. Most people who take excess dosages of this supplement always have advanced side effects after using it. It can also be mixed with other steroids to give excellent results.
This combination can help to reduce the effects of Dianabol that could be experienced when used alone.
Although Dianabol is a popular steroid, it is not recommended for pre-workout sessions
Dianabol increase the estrogen levels and thus hinders weight loss efforts. No bodybuilder would like to have more fat on his body without burning them.
It also increases water retention and this undesirable for athletes who are involved in a competition
It contains C17-AA chemicals that are not easily broken by the liver and can lead to liver cancer
It helps to build strength and mass but cannot be used to harden your physique
Dianabol is both androgenic as well as anabolic
It can cause the enlargement of men breasts (gynecomastia) but can be regulated by using Dianabol responsibly.
It is also known to enhance performance in athletes during the 80s
You should not take Dianabol if you have diabetes that is not easily controllable. The same applies to high blood pressure patients. Patients who have glaucoma and Osteoporosis should keep off from taking these supplements.
This article has provided information about Dianabol side effects that consumers need to know.
It will help readers to avoid Dianabol side effects that are linked to the consumption of Dianabol supplements.
- Mosler S, Pankratz C, Seyfried A, Piechotta M, Diel P. The anabolic steroid methandienone targets the hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis and myostatin signaling in a rat training model. Arch Toxicol. 2012 Jan;86(1):109-19. doi: 10.1007/s00204-011-0740-z.
- Kanayama G, Boynes M, Hudson JI, Field AE, Pope HG Jr. Anabolic steroid abuse among teenage girls: an illusory problem? Drug Alcohol Depend. 2007 May 11;88(2-3):156-62.
- Rosenfeld GA, Chang A, Poulin M, Kwan P, Yoshida E. Cholestatic jaundice, acute kidney injury and acute pancreatitis secondary to the recreational use of methandrostenolone: a case report. J Med Case Rep. 2011 Apr 6;5:138. doi: 10.1186/1752-1947-5-138.
- Germanakis I, Tsarouhas K, Fragkiadaki P, Tsitsimpikou C, Goutzourelas N, Champsas MC, Stagos D, Rentoukas E, Tsatsakis AM. Oxidative stress and myocardial dysfunction in young rabbits after short term anabolic steroids administration. Food Chem Toxicol. 2013 Nov;61:101-5. doi: 10.1016/j.fct.2013.03.018.
- GÃ¼neÅŸ Y, ErbaÅŸ C, Okuyan E, Babalik E, GÃ¼rmen T. Myocardial infarction with intracoronary thrombus induced by anabolic steroids. Anadolu Kardiyol Derg. 2004 Dec;4(4):357-8.
- Elsharkawy AM, McPherson S, Masson S, Burt A, Dawson RT, Hudson M. [Cholestasis in young men after taking anabolic steroids]. Praxis (Bern 1994). 2012 May 9;101(10):661-4. doi: 10.1024/1661-8157/a000949. German.
- Odoardi S, CastrignanÃ² E, Martello S, Chiarotti M, Strano-Rossi S. Determination of anabolic agents in dietary supplements by liquid chromatography-high-resolution mass spectrometry. Food Addit Contam Part A Chem Anal Control Expo Risk Assess. 2015;32(5):635-47. doi: 10.1080/19440049.2015.1014868.
- Clark AS, Fast AS. Comparison of the effects of 17 alpha-methyltestosterone, methandrostenolone, and nandrolone decanoate on the sexual behavior of castrated male rats. Behav Neurosci. 1996 Dec;110(6):1478-86.
- Zingg W. The effect of methandrostenolone on nitrogen excretion following open-heart surgery. Can Med Assoc J. 1965 Oct 9;93(15):816-7.
- BOGDANIKOWA B, SAWICKI A. [ON FAVORABLE EFFECTS OF METHANDROSTENOLONE IN DIABETES INSIPIDUS]. Pol Arch Med Wewn. 1964;34:1533-8. Polish.
- SIEGEL HS. NITROGEN METABOLISM IN COCKERELS TREATED WITH 17-ALPHA-METHYL-17-BETA-HYDROXYANDROSTA-DELTA1,4-3-ONE (METHANDROSTENOLONE). Gen Comp Endocrinol. 1964 Apr;4:132-43.
- RadovanoviÄ‡ D, JovanoviÄ‡ D, MihailoviÄ‡ D, RankoviÄ‡ G, StojiljkoviÄ‡ N, Dimitrov V. [Hepatoprotective effects of silymarin in androgenic-anabolic steroid-induced liver damage]. Med Pregl. 2003;56 Suppl 1:79-83. Serbian.
- BotrÃ¨ F. Humanized animal models to study drug metabolism: no longer a “chimera”? Clin Chem. 2009 Oct;55(10):1763-4. doi: 10.1373/clinchem.2009.131227.
- Zhong Q, Hu Y, Li G. A novel protocol for molecularly imprinted polymer filaments online coupled to GC-MS for the determination of androgenic steroids in urine. J Sep Sci. 2013 Dec;36(24):3903-10. doi: 10.1002/jssc.201300874.
- WILSON IC. THE USE OF DIANABOL (METHANDROSTENOLONE) IN MAINTAINING NUTRITION IN HOSPITALIZED SCHIZOPHRENICS. J Neuropsychiatr. 1964 Dec;5:539-41.
- Kinson GA, Lubek BM. Effects of 5 alpha-dihydrotestosterone and methandrostenolone in male guinea pigs. Arch Androl. 1981 Feb;6(1):83-91.