The under eye area is the most delicate area of the face as the skin in that part is very thin. This area is the first to show signs of aging like wrinkles and fine lines. Regular use of an under eye cream or serum helps in restoring the moisture of the skin and reduce dark circles. Halocel serum is targeted towards achieving a youthful under eye area and claims to reduce the appearance of fine lines and other signs of aging.
Company Behind Halocel
This eye serum is manufactured by Halocel Company. The company exclusively manufactures and retails this serum. The company claims that its breakthrough formula is an effective anti-aging solution for the under eye area.
The product claims include:
- Reduction in appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Treats puffy eye bags and swollen skin because of broken capillaries.
- Improves the texture of the skin and delays other signs of aging.
- Moisturizes the skin.
The main ingredients of Halocel serum include the company’s 3-1 EMH formula which stands for Eyeliss, Matrixyle 3000, and Haloxyle. It also contains witch hazel extract and rosehip extract which help in moisturizing the under eye area by going deep into the skin.
How does Halocel Work?
The Halocel serum works on the principle of improving the collagen and elastin content in the under eye area. The EMH ingredients penetrate the deeper layers of the skin and target basic signs of aging. The serum claims to reduce puffiness, dark circles, and wrinkles by nourishing the skin under the eye and improving the elasticity.
- Moisturizes the skin without stripping the skin of its natural oils.
- Improves the blood circulation in the under eye area which enhances appearance.
- Does not treat major signs of aging like wrinkles and dark spots.
- Prolonged use makes the skin itchy and dry.
- Many people have allergic reactions to the ingredients of the serum.
- It is quite an expensive serum for such average results.
Halocel under eye serum does not work effectively on reducing signs of aging in the under eye area. The dark spots and wrinkles do not reduce with regular usage of this serum.
Where to buy Halocel?
The serum can be ordered online through the company’s website. The company is offering a free trial for a limited number of people. The full bottle of the product cost 89.95$.
Is Halocel a Scam?
Yes, this serum is a scam as it does not provide the desired results. It does not work on improving the texture of the skin and causes allergic reactions which can harm the eye also.
Halocel Side effects
There are many side effects reported by people who have tried this cream. General dryness and itchiness apart from redness in the area are common side effects.
Halocel Under eye serum does not work on its claims and damages the skin when used for long. It also causes allergies and redness which are harmful to the delicate area and the eye.