GreenLyte Forskolin Review
People who are Obese find it difficult to reduce fat absorption and that is why they keep storing fat in their system.
GreenLyte Forskolin is a weight-loss supplement made from Forskolin and many fat people have to diet supplements to save them from obesity.
Forskolin is a chemical that is extracted from Plectranthus Barbatus roots whose origin is from ancient Ayurveda medicine. The slimming drug is extracted from this natural root to aid weight loss.
Company behind GreenLyte Forskolin
There is no information about the manufacturer on its website. The manufacturers claim to have sold this drug many years ago to deal with different conditions other than weight loss
GreenLyte Forskolin Claims
Some of the benefits the manufacturer claims this drug does are:
- Burn excess fats
- Increase lean mass
- Accelerate metabolism
- Lose weight fast
Other claims include treatment of skin problems such as eczema and psoriasis, prevent blood clots, for men’s fertility problems, sleeping disorders, and seizures etc.
GreenLyte Forskolin Ingredients
It is made from natural ingredients and roots. The company claims that none of its ingredients are harmful to the body. Greenlyte Forskolin is made from:
- Garcinia Cambogia – widely known as a weight loss ingredient
- Hydroxycitric acid – to control appetite
- Green tea extract – For making the body energetic
How does GreenLyte Forskolin Work?
Greenlyte Forskolin can be taken in form of pills or inhaled in powder form. The manufacturer insists that when the drug is consumed, the user should be actively involved in exercises so the drug can work effectively.
If the drug is just taken without any form of exercise, it would have no effect.
GreenLyte Forskolin Pros
- It is very cheap
- It is made from natural ingredients
- It has green tea that boosts energy in the body
GreenLyte Forskolin Cons
- It does not help in losing weight
- It has side effects that could be dangerous
- The drug is not FDA approved
- It makes claims which are not proven
GreenLyte Forskolin Results
The drug claims that the persons using it will lose weight drastically and it would burn down excess fat in the body.
Is GreenLyte Forskolin a Scam?
It is a scam product as there is not much information online about the company on their website. Their products are not available for sale on any other platform except on the manufacturer’s website.
There is no proof that this weight loss drug is effective and no one has come out to show how effective the drug is.
GreenLyte Forskolin Side Effects
Greenlyte Forskolin comes with a lot of side effects for a drug that claims to help lose weight.The risk factor is higher than the benefit:
- It is not suitable for pregnant women
- Using this drug alone does not guarantee weight loss, it insists that the person much go through vigorous exercise that will change your lifestyle
- It can cause vomiting or stomach upset. Any sign of this would require the person to see a doctor immediately
It is not safe to use this drug as it has not been tested and approved by the FDA. Also, all its claims to aid weight loss have not been proven and tested.