Garcinia True Reviews
The latest trend in diet fads comes in the form of Garcinia True, a supplement which claims to help dieters control their weight loss. It comes from Garcinia Cambogia, a fruit commonly known as the tamarind.
Garcinia True Claims
There are many claims made about Garcinia Cambogia and the effects it has on the human body. The fruit and its extracts are believed to:
- Suppress the Appetite by increasing serotonin
- Speed up the metabolism
- Block enzymes that convert sugar to fat
- Cleanse the body
- Cause no side effects
Garcinia True Ingredients
Garcinia True claims to be made from 100% natural ingredients, though specifics or exact measurements of the ingredients prove difficult to come by, other than vague details such as Pure extracts of Garcinia fruit, Up to 60% HCA (the acid from the garcinia fruit) and nutrients, vitamins and fiber.
How Does Garcinia True Work?
The HCA, or hydroxy citric acid, found in Garcinia Cambogia, is extracted and used in weight loss products. The formula used in Garcinia True uses this HCA extract to control your appetite. HCA releases serotonin, eliminating signals of false hunger. It also speeds up your metabolism to make you burn calories, faster. HCA is also believed to block enzymes that turn sugars to fat, so you don’t store unnecessary fat in your body.
Garcinia True Pros
- By suppressing the appetite, it limits food intake
- Used in conjunction with exercise, Garcinia True can aid weight loss by burning energy
- Can be used by people with obesity who may struggle with an active lifestyle
Garcinia True Cons
- There is no scientific research to confirm the health benefits of Garcinia Cambogia
- Ingredients for Garcinia True are listed vaguely and exact components in the supplement are not made clear
- Faster metabolisms mean the body will produce energy faster to match what is being burned off. If you don’t exercise, you may not have good weight loss results.
- It is not FDA approved and therefore, not known to be safe for consumption.
Garcinia True Results
There are no conclusive studies showing that Garcinia True yields good weight loss results.
Where to Buy Garcinia True?
You can buy Garcinia Cambogia products in many natural food or health stores and online.
Is Garcinia True a Scam?
Some Garcinia Cambogia subscription services have been accused of being a scam. Make sure to research and read any agreements you sign up for if making online purchases.
Garcinia True Side Effects
Garcinia True can cause possible side effects including dizziness, dry mouth, headache, upset stomach, and diarrhea. Consumers are also warned not to take Garcinia Cambogia products if pregnant, lactating or under 18 years old. It is also unsuitable for people with heart, kidney or liver problems, or if taking warfarin or medication for any of the following:
- Psychiatric conditions
- Low cholesterol
With all that in mind, it begs the question, just how healthy or safe is Garcinia True? In 2009, the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) warned the public to avoid a product containing garcinia Cambogia. While that particular product also contained other ingredients, the worry about the effects of Garcinia True remain. If you’re considering buying it, you need to think very carefully about whether you’re willing to take your chances.