Femanol Review: Side Effects, Scam, Ingredients, Does it Work?
The company behind Femanol claim that it`s an organic supplement that will get rid of all those irritating feminine odors. But the question is, does it really work, or is it another scam? Read this review before you spend your hard earned cash on a product that is not only a scam but is also detrimental to your health.
Company Behind Femanol
Femanol is manufactured by a small and unlicensed company called MedcoSouth Healthcare. The company is also the sole distributor of this product. Numerous lawsuits have been filed against the company due to side-effects from their products.
- The company alleges that Femanol helps alleviate embarrassing female odors and recurrent bacterial vaginas.
- Improves the immune system.
- Prevents bad breath
- Reduces bloating and flatulence
Femanol is a blend of organic herbs and body friendly bacteria. It contains the following ingredients.
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus: These are naturally occurring bacteria that are friendly to the body.
- Garlic Deodorized: This contains antifungal properties.
- Beta 1,3 D-glucan
- Neem Bark Extract
- Vitamin B-6
How Does Femanol Work?
Femanol works by stabilizing and balancing various bacteria that occur in the female body. Remember that those odors occur when there is overgrowth of one type of bad bacteria in the body. These bacteria break-down various substances in sweat and body fluid, in the process they produce foul odor. Femanol encourages growth of friendly bacteria that prevent odor and also eradicates fugal growth in your body. It also contains vitamins that help improve your body`s immune system.
- Reduces your odor temporarily: Femanol is one of those drugs that will give you quick relief but only for a short while.
- Has a vanilla flavor: Femanol is vanilla flavored, this is especially important for those who don`t like drugs that have nauseating or bitter tastes.
- Cost: Unfortunately, Femanol is one of the most expensive drugs around, it will definitely leave you feeling the pinch.
- Short term reliefe: If you are looking for long term cure, then you are better off trying a different product.
- Side effects: Femanol is notorious for causing unwanted side-effects like headache, cramps and abnormal periods.
Femanol is a short term drug, your odor will recur once you stop using the drug. Over 70 % of the interviewed respondents reported severe side-effects that caused them to stop using the drug.
Femanol Side effects
If you are still planing to buy this drug, expect the following side effects.
- Poor appetite
- Abdominal cramps
Well, there you have it. Femanol isn’t a product that will solve your problems. Its purely a scam that is cleverly designed to get your hard earned money. On top of that, you are bound to experience all those side effects. Stay away from this product, It will only cause more harm.