In 2012, Blackstone Labs responded to the yearnings of those who want to develop their lean muscles as well as increase their energy levels with an anabolic supplement named Epicat. Two capsules per day for 90 days, according to Blackstone Labs, will grow a lean muscle. It contains epicatechins, rice fibre and green tea.
Company Behind Epicat
This company is known for the manufacture of supplements. It is located in Florida, United States. Blackstone Labs is owned by two men; P. J. Braun and P. J. Singerman.
- It will help build a lean muscle within a 90-day period.
- Energy levels increase when capsules are taken as prescribed.
- It counteracts the muscle regulator of the body.
- It fights free radicals and at the same time promotes overall health.
- Leaf extract taken from green tea.
- Rice Fibre.
- Rice Flour.
- Gelatin which is a mixture of peptides and proteins.
- Epicatechins is a powerful antioxidant that helps decrease Myostatin.
- Magnesium Stearate
- Stearic Acid is a saturated fatty acid found in plants.
- Silica, or Silicon Dioxide : a colorless, white, chemical compound.
How Does Epicat Work?
The way Epicat is supposed to turn lean muscles into muscular ones is by counteracting the regulators that prevent the building of large amounts of muscle. This is achieved with the help of a chemical which is found in dark chocolate. Continuously taking the two Epicat capsule daily for a period of 90 days makes it come true.
- You are assured to get your money back if the product does not give the desired result.
- Within a 90-day period, you will have a great deal of your lean muscles built up reasonably well.
- Your natural hormone balance will not be affected due to use of the Epicat capsule.
- You are not supposed to exceed the dosage of two capsules in a single day.
- The cost of a bottle of Epicat goes for $60 and it is considered as high.
- The science claims on Epicat ‘s website does not match its claims.
- The natural ingredients that make up the supplement are ineffective.
Besides a few people who said they got results by using Epicat supplement, majority of its other users have not.
Where to Buy Epicat?
You can get Epicat supplement capsules in shops that sell supplements. It can also be ordered online on Amazon.com. It can also be ordered directly from Blackstone Labs on their website.
Is Epicat a Scam?
When a product or service does not deliver on what it promises; it is only safe to say it is a scam. Epicat capsules promised to develop the muscles of those who use it without any need to do a workout. That promise, according to majority of its users, were not achieved. Epicat capsules can be said to be a scam.
Epicat Side Effects
The specified number of Epicat capsules to be taken in a day is two. There is no known side effect yet if Epicat capsules are taken as prescribed. You can use it as long as wish because it is an all natural product. Blackstone does not recommend how long you can keep taking it.
The Epicat supplement is made with natural products like rice fibre and leaf extracts of green tea. So using it continuously does not cause any known side effects yet. The only scam is that it promises to build up lean muscles and increase energy levels. Majority of its users have complained that the Epicat capsule does not deliver on the promise given by Blackstone Labs.