Ecoslim is the latest in a long line of dietary supplements. Marketed by Native Remedies the product is designed to aid in weight loss through helping to maintain a healthy and efficient metabolism.
The product comes in liquid form and can be mixed with either water or fruit juices.
Company behind Ecoslim
Natural Remedies is a US based company with a history of releasing natural alternatives to prescription drugs. The company even offers its own line of natural products for pets.
- Helps efficient metabolism to maintain a healthy weight.
- Assists the digestive system in the breakdown of dietary fats.
- Offers improved energy levels by promoting nutrient absorption.
- Prevents sweet cravings by supporting balanced sugars.
- Helps provide a balanced mood.
- Fucus vesiculosis (Bladderwrack)
- Gallium aparine (Cleavers or Goosegrass)
- Garcinia cambogia (Malabar tamarind)
- Taraxacum officinalis (Dandelion)
- Glycorrhiza glabra (Licorice)
- Erythrea centaurium (Centaury)
- Paulina cupana (Guarana)
- Curcuma longa (Tumeric)
- Zingiber officinalis (Ginger)
- Capsicum minimum (Cayenne pepper)
- Ecoslim states it has not animal products, gluten and no artificial products, colors or preservatives.
How does Ecoslim Work?
Ecoslims makers claim that by using natural ingredients this supplement they can assist the key organs in the body to promote proper function. By doing this they claim to support the healthy function of the digestive system to maintain the best possible performance.
By aiming to provide a balanced mood the makers also claim it assists in the mental aspects of weight loss by lessening the need to eat to fulfil emotional needs.
- Natural ingredients reduce the risk of side effects or untoward reactions.
- Ecoslims makers offer a 12 month unconditional money back guarantee.
- Not a fat burner meaning it won’t encourage weight loss on its own.
- Safety during pregnancy or breastfeeding not yet established.
- Not Food & Drug Administration approved meaning the side effects and safety of the product have not been independently tested and verified.
It is always difficult to establish the results of these kinds of supplements. The result you get is more heavily dependent on diet and exercise. If however you are looking to lose weight just by taking this supplement then I’m afraid you are in for a disappointment.
Where to buy Ecoslim?
Ecoslim can be bought from a number of online retailers who specialize in natural remedies and weight loss products. A simple search engine check will quickly point you to a supplier in your region.
Is Ecoslim a scam?
In terms of do the company exist and will they deliver your product then no, the company are long established and have a good reputation for customer service. In terms of whether products like this grant the results advertised, for that one the signs are less positive.
Ecoslim Side effects
As Ecoslim has not been checked or approved by the FDA its safety and side effects have yet to be officially verified. In theory as all of its ingredients are natural the risk of side effects should be minimal. However when you mix so many ingredients together there is no way of knowing how they will react. For example several of the ingredients are thought to have a stimulating effect and as such people who take have other stimulants in their diet such as caffeine may experience some unintended effects higher than normal levels of stimulant.
In conclusion, based on the fact this is an all-natural supplement in theory it should be safe to use for the majority of people and not provide major side effects. Supplements of this type however provide questionable weight loss advantages and certainly significantly minimal gains when compared to dietary and exercise adjustments. If looking for a simple weight loss gain on its own then this is definitely not the product for you.