DermaFolia is a serum like product which is supposed to help with ageing signs. It is supposed to clear wrinkles and fine lines which are the early signs of ageing. This product gives some specific information about the ingredients present in it. The company also gives you 100% assurance about the ingredients being safe.
Company Behind DermaFolia
Dermafolia is a product launched by some huge American company, but the name of the company is not clearly given out. This company has launched the product for only native Americans.
- This product claims to clear wrinkles
- It also claims to help with dark cirles and spots.
- This product claims that the ingredients in it are highly useful for the skin.
- It claims to show clear results within a month.
- This product also claims to have no side effects.
Dermafolia says thar it has very active ingredients which are going to help the skin with wrinkles and dark circles. It contains RETINOL which is supposed to help with the lines and spots on your skin. It also contains some peptides which are supposed to help in tightening the skin. The third major ingredient it claims to have is some mint extracts which are know to help in look and softness of the skin and also helps in clearing any blemishes.
How Does DermaFolia Work?
Dermafolia gives some simple instructions to make the product work i.e. by cleaning your face with soap or face wash then applying the product. This product claims to work on your skin with the help of the active ingredients mentioned above. These ingredients are active ingredients so they are supposed to work on the skin very fast and helo with your ageing signs. All the three major ingredients do some different kind of work on your skin, the RETINOL is supposed to help with fine lines and wrinkles, the peptides with tightening the skin and mint extracts with the look of your skin.
- This product helps in getting rid of small blemishes and some kind of spots.
- It also helps in maintaining a good texture of skin, makes it softer and more fresh.
- It also makes the skin a little bit more clearer and moisturizes the skin nicely.
- This product does not helps with wrinkles and fine lines.
- It helps in clearing small blemishes but is not very useful on bigger areas.
- It does not helps with the major signs of ageing.
- This product is a okay product, nothing special, and is not upto what it claims.
This product does some of the things that it claims to do but it is not helpful with wrinkles and fine lines.
Where to Buy DermaFolia?
Dermafolia product can be easily bought from some online sites. Some of these provide you a free sample too. This product can also be bought from the local store but it is only available for the native Americans right now.
Is DermaFolia a Scam?
For this you can not really say it is a scam because it is related to a huge company in America and it also has some high claims, some of the claims are true too. Although not all the claims are true. So it is difficult to say that this product is a scam.
DermaFolia Side Effects
The company claims to have no side effects. But there are some side effects reported in the past from some users like skin irritation and allergic reactions. So it is safe to do a patch test first. And for sensitive skin types, people should be really carefull.
So, the conclusion might be that this product kind of works but not completely. It claims to have very good ingredients and that too active ingredients. It has a nice serum like consistency. This product is not very useful for fine lines and wrinkles, but it works with blemishes and some spots.