Clean Balance Reviews
The product clean balance is a vaginal douching kit with a purpose to maintain vaginal hygiene. This product is specifically made for those females that suffer from issues such as irritation, itching, discomfort and bad odor. The manufacturers should have provided details of the products specifically in case of the ingredient list. Besides this, the website needs to provide the claims of clinical testing to trust the product. Stating it as the highest ranked product is not enough until the evidence is provided.
Company Behind Clean Balance
The company behind this product is RepHresh which generally promotes products specifically designed to deal with vaginal issues for women. Other than clean balance, they also have vaginal washes and gels in their product lists.
Clean Balance Claims
- The product claims to bring relief in vaginal discomfort such as itching, irritation, burning sensation etc.
- It also claims to bring down the growth of bacteria and yeast that cause infection.
- They claim the product to be recommended by a gynecologist.
- It maintains the healthy ph of the vagina.
Clean Balance Ingredients
A few key ingredients mentioned in the product are:
- Lactobacillus rhamnose
- Lactobacillus Reuters
- Boric acid
- Sodium chloride
- Sodium benzoate
All the above-mentioned products have the properties to prevent various vaginal infections, be it bacterial, fungal or viral. The base of the gel is made using glycerine.
How Does Clean Balance Work?
It works by cleansing the vaginal area which is the first step. Now the vagina is ready for balancing the pH. And the balancing takes place by removing the particles, chemicals, bacteria and other infectious agents. The gel ingredients help in eliminating the odor.
Clean Balance Pros
- Some claim that after using clean balance it was easier for them to maintain the vaginal hygiene.
- Helps in retaining a vaginal infection.
Clean Balance Cons
- Using clean balance is associated with destroying the natural cleansing property of vagina. Hence, the most highlighted disadvantage being that it is not at all natural to use.
- Opens door for several infections of the vagina and pelvic inflammatory disease.
- Using such products is linked to increased risk of pregnancy complications.
- It is also increased with the risk of gradually developing cervical cancer.
Clean Balance Results
The results, however, are not as expected, using clean balance can actually do more harm than any good. It is straight away degrading the natural healthy process of vaginal cleaning by exposing vagina to something that it doesn’t require.
Where to buy Clean Balance?
RepHresh clean balance is an easily accessible product. It is available in the medical stores and to save yourself some effort the product can also be bought online on various websites including Amazon.com.
Is Clean Balance a Scam?
It is not wise to consider the product as a scam because the ingredients listed are known to have such anti infections properties that are claimed. According to many consumers, the product has not failed in their opinions. The product does achieve what it claims but it also achieves what it hasn’t claimed, which are the side effects which do more harm than good.
Clean Balance Side Effects
Glycerine which is the base for the gel in clean balance may actually have a drying effect on the vagina. It worsens in case of menopausal women, thus increasing risks for infections. Other side effects consist of potential risks of developing cervical cancer. Parabens used as a preserver is linked to developing breast cancer. They have shown a negative effect in several researches of converting healthy cells into cancer cells.
The product seems to have some good reviews but only from those who are overly concerned with their vaginal hygiene which is an all natural phenomenon. It may work for some but it ruins the natural way of pH maintenance of the vagina which on the contrary makes the vagina all the more susceptible to infections which are definitely not the aim “clean balance” pursues but it actually does result in a more defective vaginal health.