Christmas Diet Plan: Best Diet Plans for Christmas
Christmas is around the corner, so we are providing a guide to the Christmas Diet Plan for 2016 for those of you who need to avoid the festive weight gain. All you need to do is stick with one breakfast, lunch or dinner, one snack and a treat each day. Also, with a 300ml skimmed milk and extra veg and salad.
The breakfast include:
- Homemade muesli
- 2 slices wholegrain toast and honey
- 1 small can baked beans in tomato sauce and grilled mushrooms on a wholegrain toast
- 1 slice of wholemeal toast topped with 2 scrambled eggs with a dash of skimmed milk
- 2 weetabix with skimmed milk and a handful of berries- raspberries and strawberries each and 1 glass of fresh orange juice
- A bowl of porridage made with 2tbsp porridge oats and 150ml water, skimmed milk
- Fruit salad made from 1 apple, 1 slice of cantaloupe melon and a handful of grapes. You may top with 1tbsp porridge oats and 1 small pot natural low-fat yogurt
- Three bean pasta salads made from chopping 3 spring onions, 5 cherry tomatoes and ½ green pepper, mix with 2tbsp red kidney beans, cannellini beans, chick peas and 3 tbsp wholewheat pasta and a fat free dressing.
- 5 rye crackers with a matchbox sized piece of Brie, salad with fat-free dressing and a handful of grapes
- 1 jacket potato with 1 hard boiled egg with a tbsp reduced calorie mayo and salad
- 1 wholemeal pitta bread with 5tbsp tzatziki and salad
- A bowl of homemade soup made from carrots, butternut squash, red pepper, red chilies and vegetable stock with 2 slices of wholemeal toast and 2tbsp of low-fat spread.
- Chop ½ small avocado, 5 cherry tomatoes and ¼ small ball reduced mozzarella cheese into bite-sized pieces and mix with 5 pitted black olives and 4-5tbsp cooked whole-wheat pasta and balsamic vinegar.
- Roast beef sandwich and a tomato. Serve with salad and a pot of fat-free fruit yoghurt.
- Serve 3 thin slices of roast lamb with 2 small potatoes roasted in olive oil, vegetables, fat free gravy and 1tbsp of mint sauce. A bowl of fresh fruit salad and 1tbsp single cream.
- Chicken fajitas and a slice of small red onion, ½ red peppers and ½ green pepper. Serve with 1 large flour tortilla, 3tbsp salsa dip, 1tbsp reduced-fat crème fraiche and salad.
- Homemade burgers serve it with granary bap, a large green salad and tomato slices and a pot of fat-free fruits yoghurt.
- 1 grilled trout and salad with 4 new potatoes boiling their skins topped with a tbsp of low-fat spread and streamed vegetables. 1 apple.
- Pork stir fry serve with 6tbsp cooked brown rice. 1 kiwi fruit.
- 350 calories counted ready meal with vegetables. Plus 1 apple.
- Fish and chips, 3tbsp green peas and a lemon wedge. 1 slice of honeydew melon
- 1 apple and 1 slice Honeydew melon.
- Large bowl of salad with 1 hard-boiled egg.
- 2 rye cracker with 1 slice of lean Ham and salad with fat-free dressing.
- Cheese dip serve with vegetable crudités
- 4 walnut halves
- 7 dried dates
- 1 small pot fat-free fromage frais, 1 slice canteloupe melon and 1 satsuma.
- 2 single measures of vodka, whisky, brandy or rum with a calorie-free mixer like a diet lemonade or diet cola.
- 2 small chocolate chips cookies
- 150ml glass of red or dry white wine.
- 1 glass champagne.
- 100-calorie low-fat chocolate bar
- 1 scoop ice cream.
- 1 slice of wholegrain toast with 1tsp peanut butter.
Join the challenge by taking a 24 hour free trial. Post the news of your progress, advice and tips on the Christmas Challenge Message Board.