Bisou Cream Reviews
Bisou cream is supposedly an “ageless moisturizer” that claims to reduce the lines and wrinkles around the eyes, gets rid of dark circles and rough skin. Like the many anti-aging products in the market, Bisou cream promises to provide a solution that works on the deep layers of the skin providing you with a youthful look. But how true are the claims really?
Bisou Cream Company behind
The surprising factor about this product is that the manufacturer’s name is not mentioned. It is very inconvenient and unusual and it leaves room for doubts on whether the product is authentic. Moreover, there are more than four websites that features Bisou cream.
Bisou Cream Claims
Following are the claims that this serum makes:
- Rejuvenates the skin by reducing dark lines, spots, wrinkles and dark circles.
- Reduces aging marks and provides a youthful complexion.
- Results will be visible in a week.
- It is an alternative to Botox.
- Increases collagen levels and produces moisture.
Bisou Cream Ingredients
The ingredients of Bisou cream are pretty generic that are the constituents of most anti-aging creams. There is nothing that stands out about this cream. Following are the ingredients:
- Peptides- Helps build up collagen levels.
- Collagen- This protein enhances the elasticity of the skin.
- Aloe Vera- It is known for its medicinal uses.
- Provitamin B5- This adds to the moisture of skin.
How does Bisou Cream Work?
Bisou cream claims to work deep into the skin to give a younger look with smooth and tight skin. It is supposed to remove the anti-aging lines, dark spots, wrinkles, discoloration and dry skin replacing it with soft and glowing skin. However, there are almost no customer reviews or FAQs. Besides that, there is no guarantee on the side effects. You cannot be rest assured of the authenticity and the effectiveness of this serum.
Bisou Cream Pros
- It is 100% natural, as is claimed.
- It has trial offers.
- It claims to remove aging signs like wrinkles and lines around the eyes. Promises to provide soft and youthful skin with a bright complexion.
- It is supposedly suitable for all skin types.
- It enhances the moisture content of the skin.
Bisou Cream Cons
- The manufacturer’s name is not mentioned.
- The links to the trial offers are broken and redirect to other links.
- FAQ section is missing.
- A detailed statement about the working process of Bisou cream is not there.
- There are no evident results of the clinical tests and studies.
Bisou Cream Results
According to the information provided, the results should be visible in about a week. However, there are no customer reviews to prove this statement.
Where to buy Bisou Cream?
You can buy Bisou cream from the official website. However, there are more than four websites which sells this product. How do you trust any of them? This is a major red flag and the product certainly cannot be trusted.
Is Bisou Cream a Scam?
After going through this in-depth review on Bisou cream, you can judge for yourself whether it is a scam. Yes, it is. Lack of information about the manufacturer, no FAQ or customer review and the availability of the product on multiple websites makes it unworthy. Now, decide for yourself whether you want to buy this product or not.
Bisou Cream Side effects
There are no results or evidences of the clinical tests that have been conducted on Bisou cream. Hence, it is not safe to use this cream on your skin. The possible side effects can be:
- You may suffer from skin problems rather than being cured.
- Skin irritation, burning sensation may persist.
- Not being approved by the FDA, Bisou cream can have several side effects depending on the skin type.
It is advised that you do not purchase this anti-aging cream. The advertisement for its sales is more pronounced than the actual benefits of this serum. It is not safe and includes side effects as well. Hence, refrain from buying scam products such as Bisou cream because it is not legit for all the reasons discussed in this review.