Astroglide Gel Reviews
Most women have faced problems such as vaginal dryness, vaginal irritation, and vaginal odour. There are many personal lubricants available in the market that can be used to deal with these problems. Astroglide Gel is one the many that are believed to be working correctly. Before you choose your lubricant, do some research on the ingredients used because many of them like Astroglide Gel end up frustrating users.
Company behind Astroglide Gel
The product is made by a company known as BioFilm Inc. according to the information on their website; this is the only product they produce since there is no information about other products.
Astroglide Gel Claims
There are many claims by BioFilm about Astroglide Gel, they include;
- They say that the lubricant is safe to use with any brand of condom since it not a natural product.
- The product is good enough to be used by women who are already in their menopause to improve their sexual health.
- The ingredients that are used to manufacture the product are safe since they don’t pose any health related risks.
- The lubricant is good enough to alleviate vaginal dryness, vaginal irritation, and vaginal odour.
Astroglide Gel Ingredients
Astroglide Gel is made from the following two major ingredients.
- Glycerin. Due to its gentleness, it makes the whole surface of the women’s genitals slippery. It works perfectly with latex condoms since it is safe to use with silicone.
- Hydroxyethylcellulose. This ingredient is also known as HEC. It acts as a thickening agent whenever it is used.
How does Astroglide Gel Work?
Its manufacturers say that during sex, it helps in removing dryness by allowing moisture and slickness to enter freely. It also kills any irritation or bad smell that may be found in the women reproductive organ by getting rid of any bacteria that may be causing the conditions. By the use of glycerin, it ensures that the women reproductive organ are slippery.
Astroglide Gel Pros
According to the producers, the lubricant has the following advantages.
- It can be used together with many all types of condoms like latex and polyurethane condoms.
- When compared with other vaginal lubricants, it is the only one that stays for long.
- It is easy to clean. Other lubricants are very hard to clean once you have used them, but Astroglide gel is easily washed with water.
Astroglide Gel Cons
The lubricant has been found to be disadvantageous in the following ways.
- There is little information about ingredients. The two main ingredients used to make it are not described in details for easy understanding.
- It causes some health complications to its users.
- It is accompanied by many instructions on how to use.
- Little information about manufacturers. Apart from the name BioFilm Inc, there is nothing else we know about the company.
Astroglide Gel Results
Astroglide Gel does not provide good results. This is due to the numerous complaints received from those who have used it.
Where to buy Astroglide Gel?
You can order the lubricant from the official website of BioFilm Inc or by calling their customer care representatives who are always available during working hours. You can also get the product from Amazon which is an online market with a variety of products.
Is Astroglide Gel a Scam?
Due to a rise in complaints that are received from customers every day, there is a possibility that it is a scam. Every product is produced to satisfy clients to maintain a good name and sell more. What makes Astroglide Gel a scam is the fact that it does not provide good results for its users.
Astroglide Gel Side Effects
The ingredients used to manufacture the lubricant contains a combination of harmful chemicals which leads to some health complications like vaginal irritations instead of healing them, irritating vaginal mucus, causing cervical and breast cancer and causing allergies. Also if consumed in large amounts, it can lead to intestinal obstruction.
In conclusion, Astroglide Gel is not safe for human consumption. This is because of some side effects associated with it. It causes cervical and breast cancer, it irritates vaginal mucus, it causes allergies, and it leads to intestinal obstruction. Similarly, when you study it carefully, its cons outweigh the pros. Manufacturers claim that it is the best lubricant in the market, that is not true since it does not even provide good results.