Which Steroids Are Legal in Which Countries?
The legality of steroids is a controversial subject across the world. In certain areas, for example, in the US, using or featuring any anabolic steroid without a doctor prescribed is prohibited. In other countries like Mexico, you will discover anabolic steroids in pharmacies and drug shops and can purchase them without prescriptions. Let us now look at which countries steroids are legal all over the world.
In Mexico, you can purchase veterinary quality anabolic steroids from a veterinarian without a doctor prescribed. You can also purchase some human grade steroids, such as Sustanon and Decaurabolin, without a prescription. Other steroids like Primobolan Depot need a prescription from a doctor. HCG is unavailable at pharmacies in Mexico. But you can discover it in lot of veterinary companies. Mexico has extremely lax laws when talking about steroids, and many from the US go there to full their cycles. Remember that smuggling steroids across the US border has serious consequences.
Canada’s laws are a bit not same as those in the USA. It is illegal to provide anabolic steroids, in fact, it is illegal to purchase them, but legal to have them. Simply put, if you have only enough steroids in Canada for own use, you are clear. However, if you have a lot more than the things you need for own use, and if government think that you have the purpose to sell them off, then you could land in a jail for a year and a half.
The United States
The United States has very tight laws when it comes down to the purchase, possession, sale and use of anabolic steroids. As stated by the FDA, all anabolic steroids are Routine III managed elements. This is the exact same group as drugs like ketamine, hydrocodone and morphine in some amounts. Only an extremely few anabolic steroids are legal despite a doctor prescribed and medical professionals may only prescribe them to treat “testosterone insufficiency, postponed puberty, reduced red blood cell count, breast cancer and tissue wasting resulting from AIDS.
Other Countries and Steroid Laws
Possession, use, sale and buying of anabolic steroids without a prescription is a crime in most countries all over the world, especially in established countries with their particular natural controlled ingredients lists. Listed here are several of the laws connected to the most populated countries all over the world:
- Egypt – No prescription necessary.
- Dominican Republic – No prescription necessary.
- Norway –Illegal
- Sweden –Illegal
- France – Only legal with a prescription.
- Australia – Only legal with a prescription, that is hard to get.
- Belgium – Only legal with a prescription.
- Japan – Only legal with a prescription.
- South Africa – Only legal with a prescription.
- Germany – Only legal in beneficial settings.
- Switzerland – Only legal with a prescription.
- Columbia – Legal with or without a prescription.
- Poland – Legal with a prescription.
- Bahamas – Legal with or without a prescription
- Hong Kong – Legal with or without a prescription
- Costa Rica – Legal with or without a prescription.
- Korea – Legal with or without a prescription.
- Thailand – Legal with or without a prescription.
- India – Legal with or without a prescription.
- Puerto Rico – Legal with or without a prescription.
- Greece – Legal with or without a prescription (only in certain areas)
Numerous countries around the globe have completely different views when it comes to the sale and possession of anabolic steroids, and many, like the US, ban them because of the potential for abuse. Even though there is absolutely no doubt that such possible exists, body builders often argue that individuals abuse alcohol, yet there is no ban. Perhaps someday the US will again decriminalize the use and possession of anabolic steroids, but nobody can be sure.