Alli diet pills are over the counter medication formulated to help people burn at least one pound of fat for every two pound lost via exercise.
It is a prescribed only drug that is only available for people who are 18 and above who are considered obese with a body mass index of more than 25.
Company behind Alli Diet Pills
Alli diet pills has been manufactured by GlaxoSmithKline, which is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in the US.
Alli Diet Pills Claims
- Prevents the body from absorbing dietary fat
- Help you lose about to 5% of your body weight within a year
- Highly effective ingredients
- Give fast and quality results
Alli Diet Pills Ingredients
Alli diet pills contain sole active ingredient known as orlistat that helps to lower the absorption of soma fat.
Inactive ingredients in Alli include edible ink, FD and C blue No 2, iron dioxide, gelatin, sodium lauryl sulfate, microcrystalline cellulose, talc and sodium starch glycolate.
How does Alli Diet Pills work?
Alli diet pills works by blocking an enzyme in the gut known as lipase thus preventing the body from absorbing dietary fat.
Lipase is a crucial enzyme found in the digestive track and it help to break down dietary fat to smaller components so that they can be stored and used later for energy.
Alli works by inhibiting the work of lipase meaning that when you consume a meal, about 30% of the fat that you consume will not be broken down.
Instead it is eliminated via bowel movements.
Alli Diet Pills Pros
- It helps to burn body fat thus aid in weight loss
- It helps to reduce the risk of developing type 2 diabetes by up to 37%
- It helps to reduce the risk of getting high blood pressure
- It lower cholesterol levels thus reducing risks of getting heart disease
Alli Diet Pills Cons
- It can result to potential side effects that can damage your liver and kidney
- Statistic show that weight loss as result of using this pill is generally low
- Many people gain weight almost immediately when they stop using this medication
- You still need to make lifestyle changes in order to get long term results.
Alli Diet Pills Results
Alli diet pills can help you lose 5% of your body weight or more within a year.
Where to buy Alli Diet Pills?
Alli diet pills can be purchase online via the manufacture official website. It can also be bought at online pharmaceutical stores that have been licensed and recommended by the manufacture.
Is Alli Diet Pills a scam?
No, Alli diet pills is not a scam. In fact it is one the few diet pills that works. If used as prescribed by the manufactures, it give effective and long term results without subjecting the user to nasty side effects.
All ingredients used have been clinically tested and proven to work.
Alli Diet Pills Side effects
Generally if Alli diet pills is taken as prescribed by the manufacture, then it does not subject the user to side effects.
Some common side effect that have reported (although rare) include itching, loss of appetite and nutrient deficiencies. It can also interfere with other medications.
If you are looking for quality diet pill that has been clinically tested and proven to work, then Alli diet pills is exactly what you have been looking for.
It contains very effective ingredients that give quality results within a short period of time.
It also help to reduce the risk of getting diseases such as diabetes, heart complications and high blood pressure.