Affinity Mango Cleanse Reviews
Affinity mango cleanse is a diet supplement claimed to detoxifying the body. The basis of producing the product comes from the belief that toxin accumulation result to weight increase.
Company Affinity Mango Cleanse
The product comes from Legit African, a company that deals with detoxifying products. However, the fact that the manufacturer provides no scientific back up for the product creates doubts to users. It is evident that toxins alone cannot increase body weight as the manufacturer insinuates.
Affinity Mango Cleanse Claims
- Toxins accumulate in the digestive system preventing fat metabolism
- Affinity Mango cleanse detoxifying properties enable nutrient assimilation
- It is compatible with other diet and weight loss programs
- Poses no side effects to users-From the manufacturer
Affinity Mango Cleanse Ingredients and Working
The major functional ingredients are Mango extract, Garcinia Cambogia and Maca extracts. These ingredients are insinuated to reduce bacteria prevalence, detoxifying and appetite suppression, respectively. The ingredients formulation has no scientific basis and the manufacturer uses method and element combination facts to formulate the supplement.
In terms of how it works, the detoxifying and antioxidant properties form the basis of its functionality. It is after elimination of toxins from the system that the mango extract should eliminate harmful bacteria from the system. The Cambogia extract reduces appetite, which in turn should increase the fat and energy metabolism. The expected results are reduced fat accumulation and efficient nutrient assimilation. However, given that there are no scientific backups, the results are not a guarantee, even with continued use.
Affinity Mango Cleanse Pros
- Elimination of toxins from the body preventing toxic complications such as digestive problems
- Uses natural ingredients reducing adversity of side effects
- Promotes energy availability in the body through fat burning and energy metabolism
- It is compatible with diet plans
Affinity Mango Cleanse Cons
- No scientific proof of the functionality of the ingredient, especially in the product formulation
- The claim of weight loss from detoxifying is false
- Inadequate product and manufacturer information
- Possibility of side effects even at dosage prescription
- The period of consumption for one to get results is unknown
Is Affinity Mango Cleanse a Scam?
Since its introduction in 2014, users have had different experiences with Affinity mango cleanse. The common observation is that the product has little significance in weight loss. However, the detoxification claims are true, although there is no proven rating efficiency of the process.
Affinity Mango Cleanse Side Effects
This product causes nausea symptoms for many consumers immediately after taking the caps. Other side effects include headaches and constipation. In addition, with continued use, low blood sugar is another possible observation. The severity depends on the individual’s reaction to the ingredients.
Where to Buy Affinity Mango Cleanse?
Currently, the product is available only for online buyers. It is available at the company’s website only, with free trails charging the shipping costs to interested buyers. The selling pack comes in a bottle meant to last for at least a month.
Affinity mango cleanse is a new supplement product in the market. Although the manufacturer claims that the detoxifying properties can help reduce weight gain, the absence of science proof renders the product risky and non-functional. In addition, the formulation gives no guarantee that it will totally eliminate toxins from the body.
Expert Rating:9.7/10 Using the highest quality, natural ingredients and prepared to pharmaceutical standards in the US and the UK in FDA and GMP approved facilities, PhenQ is the ultimate, all-in-one weight loss solution.