Sometimes training can be a tiresome process. We hence may need some boost our energy levels before training to push more reps in the body.
As much as there are so many ways that you can increase your energy level in a well-deserved manner, sometimes people result in other means that they feel are far more fast efficient than the natural methods.
This includes the use of use of supplementary pills like the 1.M.R
Company Behind 1.M.R
The 1 M R is a strength enhancement product that is specially modified to boost the general functionality of the body.
The supplement is designed as a pre-workout to help you push one more rep’ out in the gym. 1 M R is made in the USA by the BPI Sports.
It is important to note that the company has a poorly designed website especially the about us section.
The manufactures of the 1.M.R claims that their product has abilities to boost energy levels in the body.
It additionally explicitly made for people who take part in regular body exercise and have desires to increase their strengths to last longer. Again, the manufacturers state that the product can help focus more than usual.
However after looking at what the manufacturers claim. We found a significant key was missing. This is one critical pre-workout need which is muscle pumps.
The 1 M R contains the following;
- Caffeine that a 300mg concentration which is slightly high for a pre-workout.
- Gaba, a neuroamine which controls actions in your brain tissue and is essential for relaxation. L-Carnitine that boosts muscles relaxation and enhances focus.
- Theobromine which works similar to caffeine.
- Yohimbe which is a banned substance in the UK
- Inosine, Aspartic Acid, Glycine, Taurine, CDP-Choline andGamma-Butyrobetaine Ethyl Ester HCI are other ingredients of the 1 M R.
How Does 1.M.R Work?
The 1.M.R works by increasing the energy levels before a work out to ensure that you can work out more than average.
This is the higher level of caffeine and other related ingredients that are triggered the focus to work out more.
As a result, users enjoy high energy levels that includes muscles growth, advanced concentration, lover fats levels and cognitive functions that are much better.
- Contains Caffeine
- L-Theanine reduces fatigue and boosts focus
- 1.M.R has an almost optimal Caffeine dosage
- Yohimbe is capable of causing harmful side effects
- Includes more than 1 stimulant which is an increased risk of side effects
- Contains numerous unnecessary ingredients in a pre-workout
1.M.R Side Effects
Any supplement containing Yohimbe is potentially problematic hence the reason for it being banned in some countries.
Other likely side effects of 1.M.R include,
- Jitters due to overdose of stimulants
- Energy Crash as a result of overdose of stimulants
- Anxiety caused by high levels of Yohimbe
- Upset Stomach
- Rapid Heartbeat
Is 1.M.R a Scam?
1.M.R is a scan which is why I would not recommend it to anyone as pre work out supplement.
Its ingredients that include some banned substances and high dosage of stimulants are a health risk.
Lastly, it is essential for people to ensure that they use only natural means to boost their energy levels. Natural supplements are always the best and do not have any side effects.
We have been researching bodybuilding supplements for years now, and recently came across a great bodybuilding product called D.BAL.MAX.
The supplement is created with various powerful ingredients which help to increase strength, muscle mass and boost Testosterone levels without having side effects.Here’s Why D.BAL.MAX is our First Pick:
- Contains all natural and high quality ingredients
- Boost T-Levels and IGF-1 levels
- Provide you Maximum Strength
- Help in speedy growth of Muscle Mass
- Comes with 60 day money-back guarantee
- Boost protein synthesis for stronger and bigger muscles